1) These terms and conditions apply to the use of this site and the attendance of our skills programme.
2) The parent or caregiver (hereinafter referred to as "C") agrees that he/she is entering into this agreement for the benefit of their charge who is a youth with special needs (hereinafter referred to as "P").
3) C agrees to waive all claims against us, Centre for Daily Living Skills Pte Ltd, for any loss, damage, injury or death or any untoward event that may occur during the programme when such incidents do not arise out of malicious intent.
4) While we endeavour to take utmost care of their charge attending our programme, we do not represent to be professionals or experts in first aid, medical or caregiving services that may be required during any incident arising in the course of the programme.
5) The job placement will be offered to C and P by the prospective SG Open Door Employer (hereinafter referred to as "E") who may visit us during the programme. We are not an employment agent and we do not receive any fee for any job placement offered by E to C and P directly.
6) You, C, undertake to render all information required by us for the programme accurately and truthfully.
7) The terms and conditions herein are subject to change and you should refer o this page from time to time to review.
8) You, C, agree that in the event of any emergency arising during the programme, we reserve the right to call for professional medical assistance, such as an ambulance, to attend to the emergency.
10) We reserve the right to accept or reject any P as a client after considering all the information furnished by C or after observing the behaviour of P during the programme.
11) There will be no refund of any fee paid for the programme once P has attended a session for the month for which fee is paid.
12) C agrees that the slot for the programme is not guaranteed for P unless full payment of the monthly fee is made for the following month before the start of that month.
13) C agrees to expressly inform our data officer should C not agree to publishing of photos which focus on P on any public or social media. Our data officer is contactable at email@example.com .
14) If you intend to claim under any applicable grant for the fees of any programme, please inform us before the commencement of the programme. You agree and acknowledge that the claims will only be made if you submit all documentation required and if your child / charge attends all sessions of the programme or module approved under the grant.
15) You also agree that should you be in default in any payment of our invoice, you will not be entitled to our application on your behalf for any funding under the applicable grant.
16) While the landlord has purchased an all risk policy for the premises, you are to also purchase an accident insurance for your charge / child.
17) You are entering into this agreement for services on behalf of your child / charge if your child / charge is below 21 years of age. If your child / charge is above the age of 21 years, you undertake that you are authorised to agree to these terms on behalf of your child / charge e.g. under an court issued deputyship.